Jobs Lead FrontEnd UI Engineer
JS frameworks like backbone, angular, jQuery, html/css, html5, websockets
- Work with complex RESTful APIs and with Java engineers to provide full-stack application development and debugging
- Translate design comps and wireframes into flexible, usable experiences that render identically across browsers
- Propose UI/UX functionality that will improve user interface, technical efficiency, operational workflow, and/or enhance the product experience
- At least 3 years of experience leading development efforts for a single page app receiving significant traffic
Desired Skills & Expertise
- AWS experience or comparable Cloud experience
- Deep understanding of cross-browser issues
- Comfortable with version control software, multiple environments, and production support
- Ability to work independently within a highly collaborative team environment
Fidelis is building a well integrated and comprehensive learning platform for all types of learning communities be they Universities, Companies, Military Units, Government organizations, or NGOs.
The technology has a MOOC (Massive Online Course) delivery engine at its core, but is comprehensive in that it takes a 360 degree view of learning, combining mentorship, coursework, supplementary learning, job placement and coaching into a coherent educational experience that is based on the personal goals and objectives of the individual students.
Because these capabilities are integrated onto a single platform, any learning community can flip a switch and stand up high-quality online and blended learning programs for their members.
- Well funded - closed a sizeable Series A in early 2013
- 25 customers, including Arizona State, Stanford, and the Starbucks College Achievement Plan
- Great office location in Mountain View, across the street from the San Antonio Caltrain stop
- All the toys you need to get your work done including a generous BYOD allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Competitive salary and generous equity