The Fidelis - Greenwood Hall Partnership gives you all the pieces you need to fix the outcomes that matter most.
WHAT'S YOUR GOAL?
- No matter what your number one priority is at your institution, thinking about the student lifecycle holistically is critical to your success.
Research shows that in order to drive outcomes for student success there are necessary steps:
- 1. Onboarding Coaching
- 2. Success coaching (Purpose, Path, People)
- 3. Just in time content (risk assessment, remedial, orientation)
- 4. Strong starting cohorts
- 5. Faculty mentoring
- 6. Peer mentoring
- 7. Peer community engagement
- 8. Career coaching
- 9. Micro-credentialing (stackable credentials, and skill)
- 10. Alumni & professional mentoring
- What this boils down to is that students are set up with a coaching staff that ensures they feel welcome, supported, and on track to meeting their goals.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
- Perhaps your institution already has a coaching program set up, or just needs a little work, or needs to start it's coaching program from scratch.
- It doesn't matter, because we can help.
FIDELIS + GREENWOOD HALL:
- Fidelis has recently partnered with Greenwood Hall Inc. to provide coaching services that run all ends of the spectrum.
- Here's a checklist of those services:
- - Admissions coaching (pre-deposit)
- - Reengagement of dropouts
- - Onboarding and success for 1-600 students